Helix VLT Vertical Laser Tube, Wall Hung Modulating Condensing Boiler
Innovative. Efficient. Dependable. Dunkirk.
The Dunkirk VLT features 95% AFUE.
-Built-In Primary/Secondary Piping
-Built-In Low Water Cut Off
-5:1 Turn Down Ratio
-Approved for PVC, CPVC and Polypropylene venting
-Innovative Heat Exchanger
-Low Maintenance, Self-Cleaning
-Designed in the US, for the US
-150 psi MAWP
- Wall Mounted: Bracket included.
- Boiler Control Module: Automatic Line Voltage/Intermittent Direct Spark Ignition/Modulating with a 5:1 combustion turn down ratio. For multiple boiler applications - the control module can stage fire up to 16 boilers.
- User Display Interface: Easy programming with text display. Outdoor Temperature Sensor included.
- Heat Exchanger: High grade 316L/444 Stainless Steel Fin Coil with Flame Sight Glass.
- Built-in Primary/Secondary Manifold Piping and Pump.
- Combustion: Gas Valve with Premix Venturi and Blower, Durable Stainless Steel Mesh Modulating Burner with 5:1 turn down ratio, Direct Spark Igniter, Flame sensor and LP Conversion Kit included.
- Electrical: Detachable Low Voltage Terminal Strip, High Voltage Junction Box and Transformer.
- Other: Factory installed probe-type Low Water Cut Off with test feature, 30 PSI Safety Relief Valve, Boiler Drain Valve and Condensate Drain with built in trap.
- Central Heating Pump available for 50 to 200 MBH only (Taco 007 or Grundfos UP15-42F).
- Concentric Vent Kit (2" and 3").
- System Sensor (For Multiple Boiler Applications).
Energy Star Rated
50, 75, 100, 150, 200 & 299 - All Dunkirk Helix VLT capacities are 95% efficient and meet the criteria for Energy Star 2015 Most Efficient.
Installation & Operation Manual
- Connection Instructions for Additional Devices Rev. A
- Helix VLT Floor Stand Kit Instructions Rev. B
- Helix VLT IOM Rev. N
- Helix VLT Multiple Boiler Guide Rev. C
- VLT Gas Conversion Kit Instructions Rev. B